WELCOME TO ENERGY GYM
We believe we are the perfect antidote to big chain and local authority gyms, providing you with professional advice, a fitness lifestyle and a ‘second home’. We know from experience that getting fit and staying fit relies on great advice, consistent support and a community on which you can lean to achieve your goals.
We have a flexible memberships, indeed you can pay as you go for just £7.50 per gym session or choose MONTHLY or FLEXIBLE memberships from just £30 per month. We also have fantastic STUDENT and SENIOR deals too. New membership includes a free induction for those who are new to gyms. Coming soon are new Concept 2 classes and an Energy Gym training app too.
We are a social enterprise which means we are a not for profit organisation, using spare cash to provide strength and conditioning sessions in local schools for young people ‘at risk’. In addition, a percentage of your membership goes to Boroughmuir Rugby’s Youth Academy Bursary Fund. This is an amazing programme that pays for young people from less well off homes to join our Youth Academy. Your membership helps many young people to benefit from sports training and enjoy the fun and support of other young people, our community coaches and the Rugby Club. We are delighted to support these fantastic programmes.
We have had to implement Scottish Government & SportScotland COVID-19 guidelines re. social distancing and ventilation measures within the gym. This means that there are less people allowed in the general gym area at one time plus we have had to reduce the number of exercise stations/kit accordingly. We have also taken the hard decision to suspend spin and circuit classes so that we can implement new ‘Energy Gym Exercise Pods’ for members who don’t want to share kit but will be introducing new Concept 2 classes in May/June.
GETTING STARTED COULDN’T BE EASIER…
All memberships can be bought and gym sessions booked online, however, booking isn’t necessary.
If you fancy checking us out first, just buy a single session from the GoTeamUp menu below and book in.
You can buy new memberships on-line and book into gym sessions 7 days, 12 hours in advance. Once registered you can renew existing memberships, buy new packs and upgrade your membership easily. You can also book new Exercise PODs too.
Gym sessions can be booked by the hour, on the hour daily. We open at 6.30 am and close at 9pm, Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm on Saturdays.
Go to the GoTeamUp section to scroll through memberships and choose the one that works for your budget.
Memberships include: Single gym session £7.50, Monthly Membership £35, Student/Senior Flexible Membership £25, New Flexible membership £30/3 month minimum period. Gym Session packs and PT packs also available.
This membership page is for NEW customers ONLY to register and your FIRST membership.
- To get started simply scroll through the membership options in the GoTeamUp section below.
- Click on ‘buy’.
- The system will prompt you to complete registration and you be asked to pay for the membership by debit/credit card. Card purchases are processed via Stripe secure card payments. We do not hold your card data on our systems. All memberships can be purchased below with the exception of annual memberships. If you want an annual deal, please email email@example.com so we can arrange a suitable time for an induction and membership set up.
- Free Induction. Our team want to ensure that you are setup for success. If you are new to the Gym we recommend that you book a free induction or initial PT session with one of our Personal Trainers. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be given a membership card on your first visit – you should use this to check-in using our new kiosk system every time you visit.
Existing Members – Already On GoTeamup
All existing members have been set up with a GoTeamUp account. You should have received an invitation from GoTeamUp to complete registration and already be able to book. If you haven’t received this email, please check your junk folder. Any problems at all, just email Siobhan@energygym.co.uk and we will get you set up in minutes.
Sports Club Members – Already On GoTeamup
As above, Sports Club Members will have been set up with a GoTeamUp account. You should have received an invitation from GoTeamUp to complete registration and already be able to book. If you haven’t received this email, please check your junk folder. Any problems at all, just email Siobhan@energygym.co.uk and we will get you set up in minutes. Please note that your special rate per visit has already been set up so you can pay as you go via card for each session.
CONTACTLESS Payments – please book and pay for all gym sessions using GoTeamUp where possible.
Important Information to read before your first visit:
– Opening hours are 6.30am – 9pm, Mon-Friday and 9am-1pm on Saturdays. Closed 2-3pm daily for a deep clean.
– Gym sessions can be booked on the hour every hour.
– Please ensure you have pre-booked using our class booking system www.goteamup.com.
– Please be 5 mins early for your session and if possible avoid coming into the building too early. When approaching reception please leave 2m between you and the next person.
– You will be temperature checked before admission.
– Masks – please wear a mask on entry and when moving around the gym – they can be removed when exercising.
– Cleaning – you will be required to spray equipment after you use it as you move around the gym.
– Two people from the same household can workout together in each zone.
– Spotting is NOT permitted between zones. Please adjust weights to avoid injury.
– Changing rooms: changing and shower facilities are suspended until further notice. Please wear layers and avoid bags. Keys/valuables can be left in small lockers behind reception.
– Please go to www.energygym.co.uk/covid19 for further details of the measures we are taking.
Legals & Small Print
When you join Energy Gym your personal details are saved onto our secure system. This information is not given to any third party and is used by Energy Gym/CrossFit Skirmish for both service and marketing communication purposes only. This may include communication by post, email, telephone or text. You can opt out of marketing emails/text messages at anytime by clicking ‘opt out’ or by replying ‘stop’ to any text message.
Direct Debit Memberships & Credit Agreements
If you choose a direct debit membership with Energy Gym or CrossFit Skirmish, you get full gym use plus free-to-member classes in return for a 12 month direct debit agreement. Thereafter you are free to cancel your membership if you wish, however, you must notify the gym management of cancellation in writing (email or post), giving at least 1 month’s notice prior to cancellation or can continue monthly payments on a ‘rolling monthly renewal’. When agreeing to a direct debit you are required to sign a credit agreement for a fixed period of time (usually 12 months). Please note that if you choose this type of membership, you are signing a credit agreement for a fixed period of time. If you choose to not pay your fee, Harlands Group UK who manage these agreements on our behalf will proceed with standard debt collection activities. Please note that if you default on payments, it could negatively impact your credit rating. If you are not sure if you can commit to the direct debit period, please opt for a rolling monthly membership option instead.
Please note that the gym layout, studio use, class timetable and equipment is subject to change and do not form any part of your terms and conditions.
CrossFit Skirmish Memberships range from £70-£79.99 per month and include Energy Gym membership. You can upgrade an Energy Gym membership to include CrossFit Skirmish – visit www.crossfitskirmish.co.uk for further information.