Joining is easy, you can just pop into Reception or you can join using our ONLINE secure GoTeamUp Membership system (see section below):
- To get started simply scroll through the membership options in the GoTeamUp section below.
- Pick the membership you want and Click on ‘buy’.
- The system will prompt you to complete registration and you be asked to pay for the membership by debit/credit card or direct debit. Card purchases are processed via Stripe/Go Cardless secure payments. We do not hold your financial data on our systems.
- Go to the online schedule and book in. (NB you don’t need to advance book).
- You will be given a membership card on your first visit – you should use this to check-in using our new kiosk system every time you visit.
- You can book into gym sessions 7 days, 12 hours in advance. Once registered you can renew existing memberships, buy new packs and upgrade your membership easily. You can also book new Exercise PODs too.
- Gym sessions can be booked by the hour, on the hour daily. We open at 6.30am and close at 9pm, Monday to Friday, 9am – 1pm on Saturdays. Don’t worry, if it’s quiet you can stay as long as you like!
Legals & Small Print
When you join Energy Gym your personal details are saved onto our secure system. This information is not given to any third party and is used by Energy Gym/CrossFit Skirmish for both service and marketing communication purposes only. This may include communication by post, email, telephone or text. You can opt out of marketing emails/text messages at anytime by clicking ‘opt out’ or by replying ‘stop’ to any text message.
Direct Debit Memberships & Credit Agreements
If you choose a direct debit membership with Energy Gym or CrossFit Skirmish, you get full gym use plus free-to-member classes in return for a 6/12 month direct debit agreement. After the initial commitment period, the membership will continue to be automatically charged on a monthly basis. You are free to cancel your membership after this period, however, you must notify the gym management of cancellation in writing (email or post), giving at least 1 month’s notice prior to cancellation. Please note that there is always one final payment to make after cancellation. When agreeing to a direct debit you are signing a credit agreement for a fixed period of time (6/12 months). If you choose to not pay your fee, Harlands Group UK who manage these agreements on our behalf will proceed with standard debt collection activities. Please note that if you default on payments, it could negatively impact your credit rating. If you are not sure if you can commit to the direct debit period, please opt for a pay as you go monthly membership option instead.
Please note that the gym layout, studio use, class timetable and equipment is subject to change and do not form any part of your terms and conditions.